- Responsible for identifying and translating business requirements into Functional Specifications Document.
- Design, Develop, Configure and deploy Application Software programs and customize them to meet specific needs and requirements of the client.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Quality analysis and testing of computer program.
- Participate in the full development life cycle, including design, coding, testing and production release.
- Develop, document and revise system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards.
- Architect, Design and Develop software for distributed systems with the high performance, scalability and availability requirements.
- Participate in product design and analysis reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Review and analyze computer printouts and performance indicators to locate code problems, and correct errors by correcting codes.
- Manage the overall Build and server decommission at Data Center
- Read manuals, periodicals, and technical reports to learn how to develop programs that meet staff and user requirements.
- Determine computer software or hardware needed to set up or alter system.
Technology & Skills: Backbone, Node.js, Java, Python, HTML5, CSS3, Webpack, LESS, Bootstrap, and jQuery.
Knowledge & skills on technologies such as Microsoft Windows Servers , Redhat Linux systems, EMC and Netapp Storage systems, Splunk Monitoring Systems, Oracle Crystal Ball, IBM SPSS, SAP, Tableau, MySQL and NetSuite ERP
|Job Title||Software Developer|
|Job Category||IT / Programming|
|Experience (year)||Requires Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field. Requires proficiency in popular frameworks and languages - Backbone, Node.js, Angular, MongoDB, MySQL, Java. • Experience with web front end technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Webpack, LESS, Bootstrap, and jQuery, Oracle Crystal Ball, IBM SPSS, SAP, Tableau, MySQL and NetSuite ERP.|
|Job Location||Software Developer in Irvine, CA; may travel to multiple sites. Send resume to: Tekvista Inc., 2140 Peralta Blvd, Suite # 213 C, Fremont, CA 94536|