Posted 3 years ago
- Responsible for identifying and translating business requirements into Functional Specifications Document.
- Design, Develop, Configure and deploy Application Software programs and customize them to meet specific needs and requirements of the client.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Quality analysis and testing of computer program.
- Assist in determination of scope of work for complex tasks and help to establish project testing and quality analysis schedule.
- Develop, document and revise system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards.
- Submit clear and concise defect reports, regressing defect corrections, and enter requests for change to improve the usability of the product.
- Participate in product design and analysis reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Review and analyze computer printouts and performance indicators to locate code problems, and correct errors by correcting codes.
- Utilize understanding of the software development lifestyle experience with software testing tools and automation.
- Read manuals, periodicals, and technical reports to learn how to develop programs that meet staff and user requirements.
- Determine computer software or hardware needed to set up or alter system.
Technology & Skills: Visual Studio.Net 4.5 (ASP.NET MVC5, C#), SQL SERVER 2012, Git Hub, Web API.
|Job Title||Software Developer|
|Job Category||IT / Programming|
|Experience (year)||Requires Master’s +2 years of progressive experience. Requires proficiency in Visual Studio.Net 4.5 (ASP.NET MVC5, C#), SQL SERVER 2012, Git Hub, Web API.|
|Job Location||Software Developer in Pleasanton, CA; may travel to multiple sites. Send resume to: Tekvista Inc., 2140 Peralta Blvd, Suite # 213 C, Fremont, CA 94536|