Posted 8 months ago
- Participate in the full development life cycle, including design, coding, testing and production release.
- Conduct design and code reviews, fix bugs, and resolve production issues
- Requirement Gathering & Analysis
- Design and Development of Application software including optimization, refactoring, bug fixing.
- Perform data analysis from product systems to identify problem areas and drive down repeat issues.
- Identify commonalities in incident data, and bring patterns of issues to leadership and engineering teams to troubleshoot.
- Stabilization Activities for program, Preparation of Reports, Review Artifacts, Product demo, Customer Support.
- Unit and Integration test plan, Simulation, Troubleshooting, Documentation for execution
|Job Title||Software Developer|
|Job Category||IT / Programming|
|Skills||Requires Bachelor’s in computer science or any closely related field + requires C/C++, Linux, Code Lite, Code Blocks, Version control using Tortoise, GIT|