Posted 2 years ago
- Test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.
- Coordinate and link the computer systems within an organization to increase compatibility and so information can be shared.
- Quality analysis and testing of computer program.
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
- Assist in determination of scope of work for complex tasks and help to establish project testing and quality analysis schedule.
- Develop, document and revise system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards.
- Submit clear and concise defect reports, regressing defect corrections, and enter requests for change to improve the usability of the product.
- Participate in product design and analysis reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Review and analyze computer printouts and performance indicators to locate code problems, and correct errors by correcting codes.
- Utilize understanding of the software development lifestyle experience with software testing tools and automation.
- Read manuals, periodicals, and technical reports to learn how to develop programs that meet staff and user requirements.
- Determine computer software or hardware needed to set up or alter system.
|Job Title||Software Analyst|
|Skills||Requires Master’s in Engineering/Comp Science or related fields + 18 months of progressive experience. Requires Quality Center, SQC query, Radar, QTP, MS Office, Test Director, SDLC, MACOS, Xcode, iphone configuration utility, Windows, Eggplant, Easy Pay, POS Oracle 360, Load Runner|
|Experience (year)||Requires Master’s in Engineering/Comp Science or related fields + 18 months of progressive experience|
|Job Location||2140 Peralta Blvd, Ste#213C, Fremont, CA 94536, may travel to multiple sites|