Posted 2 years ago
- Use different IDE’s for the java coding and programming.
- Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software as a computer programmer.
- Program stored procedures, views packages and functions using Oracle Pl/SQL.
- Participate in Table creation, transfer of data between production and development servers.
- Participate in requirement gathering and created use case document and class diagrams.
- Conduct trial runs of programs and web applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct.
- Use Clear Case for software program source code management, control and module integration.
- Prepare test plans, test cases, and conduct unit testing & manual testing.
- Write, update, and maintain computer programs to handle specific jobs, such as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other application.
- Work on production support and change control activities of the computer program.
- Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program.
|Job Title||Computer Programmer|
|Job Category||IT / Programming|
|Experience (year)||Requires Master’s in Computer Science or related fields + 2 years of progressive experience.|
|Job Location||2140 Peralta Blvd, Ste#213C, Fremont, CA 94536, may travel to multiple sites|